Other Published Work
- "International Trade and Economic Geography", (joint with Peter Englund and Mats Persson). Ekonomisk Debatt, 36:8, 5-15, 2008 (in Swedish).
- "Intertemporal Tradeoffs in Macroeconomic Policymaking", (joint with Lars Calmfors, Bertil Holmlund, and Karl-Gustav Löfgren. Ekonomisk Debatt, 34:8, 4-15, 2006 (in Swedish).
- "Quantitative Macroeconomic Models with Heterogeneous Agents", (joint with Anthony A. Smith, Jr.); in Blundell, R., Newey, W., and Persson, T. (eds). Advances in Economics
and Econometrics: Theory and Applications, Ninth World Congress, Econometric Society Monographs, 41, Cambridge University Press, 298-340, 2006.
- "Unemployment and Vacancy Fluctuations in the Matching Model: Inspecting the Mechanism", (joint with Andreas Hornstein and Giovanni Violante). Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond Economic Quarterly, 91:3, 19-51, 2005.
- "The Effects of Technical Change on Labor Market Inequalities"", (joint with Andreas Hornstein and Giovanni Violante). In Handbook of Economic Growth, eds. Philippe Aghion and Stephen Durlauf, 1(2), 1275-1370, 2005.
- "Business Cycles and Economic Policy", (joint with Lars Calmfors and Torsten Persson), Ekonomisk Debatt, 32:8, 7-23, 2004 (in Swedish).
- "Implications of the Capital-Embodiment Revolution for Directed R&D and Wage Inequality", (joint with Andreas Hornstein). Forthcoming in the Federal Reserve Bank of
Richmond Economic Quarterly, 2003.
- "Public-Expenditure Policy and Time Inconsistency", (joint with Paul Klein and José-Víctor Ríos-Rull) Ekonomisk Debatt, 30:1, 53-60, 2002 (in Swedish).
- "New technology and productivity: A macroeconomic perspective.", In European Economy. European Commission. Directorate-General for Economic and Financial Affairs. Reports and Studies. Current Issues in Economic Growth., No.1 2001.
- "The IT Revolution: Is It Evident in the Productivity Numbers?", (joint with Andreas Hornstein) Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond Economic Quarterly, 86:4, 49-78, 2000.
- "Simulation-Based Estimation of a Nonlinear, Latent Factor Aggregate Production Function", (joint with Lee Ohanian, Giovanni Violante, and José-Víctor Ríos-Rull). In Simulation-
Based Inference in Econometrics: Theory and Applications (editors R. S. Mariano, T. Shuermann, and M. Weeks), Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press, 2000
- "New Technology and Productivity: What Do We Know?" Ekonomisk Debatt, 28:6, 567-574, 2000 (in Swedish).
- "Discussion of Charles R. Hulten's "Quality Change in the CPI: The Neglected Cost
Dimension"". Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Review, 79:3, 107-111, 1997.
- "Endogenous Tax Policy Determination and the Distribution of Wealth. A Comment". Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, 45, 243-252, 1996.
- "Stability or Growth? A Theory Survey".In the Annual Report of the Economic Council, Department of Finance, Konjunkturinstitutet, 1989 (in Swedish).
- "Measuring the Stock of Money", (joint with Peter Englund). Ekonomisk Debatt, 12:5, 1984 (in Swedish).