- "Labor Supply in the Past, Present, and Future: A Balanced-Growth Perspective", (joint with Timo Boppart).
- "On the Long-Run Distribution of R&D across Firms", revise and resubmit, Quarterly Journal of Economics.
- "Consumption-Savings Decisions with Quasi-Geometric Discounting: The Case with a Discrete Domain", (joint with Anthony Smith), revise and resubmit, Games and Economic Behavior.
- "Gross Worker Flows over the Business Cycle", (joint with Toshihiko Mukoyama, Richard Rogerson, and Ayşegül Şahin), revise and resubmit, American Economic Review.
- "Economics and Climate Change: Integrated Assessment in a Multi-Region World", (joint with John Hassler; Schumpeter Lecture 2011).
- "Modelling Capital in Matching Models: Implications for Unemployment Fluctuations", (joint with Andreas Hornstein and Giovanni Violante).
- "Energy-Saving Technical Change", (joint with John Hassler and Conny Olovsson).
- "Optimal Taxes on Fossil Fuel in General Equilibrium", (joint with Michael Golosov, John Hassler, and Aleh Tsyvinski).
- "How Much Can Taxes Alleviate Temptation and Self-Control Problems?", (joint with Burhanettin Kuruşçu and Anthony Smith).
- "Vintage Capital and Skill Differences in a Labor Market with Search", (joint with Andreas Hornstein and Giovanni Violante).
- "Asset Pricing with Quasi-Geometric Discounting and Epstein-Zin Preferences", (joint with Burhanettin Kuruscu and Anthony Smith).
- "The RBC Model with Quasi-Geometric Discounting", (joint with Zvi Hercowitz).
- "Asset Trading and Valuation with Uncertain Exposure", (earlier labeled "Equilibrium Asset Trading with Incompletely Revealed Information"), (joint with Juan Carlos Hatchondo and Martin Schneider).
- "Policymaking without Commitment", (joint with Marina Azzimonti Renzo, Eva de Francisco, and José-Víctor Ríos-Rull).
- "Time-Consistent Debt", (joint with Fernando Martin and José-Víctor Ríos-Rull).
- "Unions in a Labor Market with Matching Frictions", (joint with Leena Rudanko).
- "Origins of the Diversity of Culture Consumption", (joint with Ulrika Stavlöt).
- "Self Control, Markets, and Aggregate Savings", (joint with Sebastian Ludmer).
- "Asymmetric Information and Signal Extraction among Entrepreneurs in a Competitive Economy", (with Anthony A. Smith, Jr.).
- "The World Distribution of Income: Country TFP choice in a Nelson-Phelps Economy", (joint with Erika Fäarnstrand Damsgaard).